American Vision Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Front Office Receptionist - Prescott - Temporary Assignment
at American Vision Partners
At American Vision Partners (AVP), we’re bringing the best together. Our company was created with the affiliation of Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center, Southwestern Eye Center, and the M&M Eye Institute. Today we’re one of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive ophthalmology practices with more than 45 eye care centers in Arizona and New Mexico - including 24 ambulatory surgical centers. At AVP we are committed to best in class patient care, being a pioneer in research and technology and most importantly, rewarding and recognizing our employees!
We are looking for a temporary Patient Service Specialist to help with an exciting 3-month project!
The Patient Service Specialist will be based out of the Southwestern Eye Center Clinic in Prescott, Arizona. This position may also work at the M&M Eye Institute in Prescott Valley and Chino Valley as needed.
- Welcomes patients and visitors with a positive, warm disposition
- Schedules appointments in person or over the phone
- Checks patients in and out
- Answers all patient questions; maintains the reception area
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information
- Performs all insurance and benefits verifications and pre-authorizations
- Prepares medical records
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Medical Front Desk Experience preferred
- Flexible schedule working Monday-Friday
- Ability to travel to Prescott Valley and Chino Valley as needed
Benefits & Perks:
Your health, happiness and your future matters! At AVP, we offer everything from medical and dental to significant eye care discounts, continuing education, 401(k), 9 paid holidays plus PTO, flexible work hours and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.