North Country HealthCare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at North Country HealthCare
Physical Therapist Opening in the Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon offers unparalleled outdoor recreation to enjoy throughout four beautiful seasons.
- Therapy focused outpatient orthopedic clinic
- Earn 20 days paid time off per year plus 6 paid holidays annually
- Sick time up to 5 days per year
- One week paid time off for CME plus $2,000 CME reimbursement
- $500 subscription assistance and professional dues paid
- Medical, vision & dental insurance. Flexible Spending Account/HSA
- Sign on bonus available
- 401K (immediately vested) with 4% company match
- Short & long term disability insurance & life insurance
- Licensure fees reimbursed
- Federal medical malpractice insurance provided
- Friendly clinic staff with collaborative team environment
North Country HealthCare is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a vision to create healthier communities by serving as the primary care provider of choice and ensuring no person is without access to care.
Clinic is located inside the park system. 3 RNs, no MAs. 1 physician and 1 NP.
Located at the South rim of the Grand Canyon, the village of Grand Canyon is primarily focused on accommodating tourists from around the world. During busy summer season, clinic sees typically 50% tourist population, 50% local population. In the off season, approximately 30% tourists.